Fisher boat in Thailand – Poster
Museum-Quality Matte Paper
The poster is made on our master’s edition, archival museum-quality paper. It is off-white, uncoated, and the superior choice for art enthusiasts who appreciate world-class quality to enjoy artworks most luxuriously.
Premium Matte Paper
The poster is made on our heavier-weight white matte paper that has a natural, smooth uncoated finish that feels luxurious to the touch. The perfect option to stand the test of time.
Premium Semi-Glossy Paper
With our heavier-weight, premium semi-glossy paper, you get to enjoy artwork that pops with enhanced colors and a subtle shine. The finish also adds a layer of protection, preventing the poster from fading over time due to exposure to light or moisture.
- The 250 gsm/ 110lb paper is perfect for fine art, designed to last for years without losing its original beauty. Our matte paper is uncoated and natural white (off-white).
- With alkaline papermaking technology, this poster is acid-free, meaning the pH of the pulp that is used to form the paper is above 7 (neutral). The paper is also buffered with an alkaline reserve, such as calcium carbonate, to neutralize acid compounds absorbed from the atmosphere or formed through natural aging. This ensures that your poster will last many years without any yellowing or discoloration.
- Our poster is free from or low in OBA (optical brightener additives). This ensures that the natural white color of the paper remains consistent under different lighting conditions. In contrast, the color of papers that contain optical brighteners can shift depending on the light source. Additionally, the color of OBA-free paper remains more consistent over time so that you can enjoy the poster for years without any shifts.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.